Emilie Bromley is a native Ohioan who has lived in Naples for more than a decade. She graduated from the University of Akron, home of the Ohio Ballet, with a BA majoring in Ballet. Emilie’s background includes 40 years of teaching experience. Highlights were directing the Dance Program at Western Reserve Academy in Hudson, OH., choreography for the Ohio Light Opera Co. and Hiram College.
Since 2003, Emilie has worked privately in her own studio to truly dedicate herself to the needs and goals of her clients. Independent and creative, Emilie pioneers a blend of methods which work to keep the body moving efficiently without strain or injury. Developing and enhancing core strength with open shoulders and hips helps those who have a personal history of dance, gymnastics and athletics as well as those beginning an exercise program.
Decompress, expand and lengthen are words that describe the training at Emilie Bromley LLC. Stamina, strength, grace, flexibility, and a glow of feeling good from within are the result.
- AntiGravity® Fundamentals 1&2, Aerial Yoga 1&2, Restorative, Suspension Fitness 1&2, Pilates, AIRbarre, 1-star Instructor Trainer
- GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Methods
- STOTT PILATES®
- Essential, Intermediate, Advanced levels
- Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrel
- Injury and Special Populations
- Certified Personal Trainer through American Council on Exercise
- University of Akron B.A. in Ballet
- Endicott Jr. College Associate Degree in Education